Friday, July 3, 2009

Yup! Updating again now after more than 1 week :-)

Today I altered my blogskin, post a comment to tell me what you think of it ;-)
Ok, now for the updates for this week, school reopening was disastrous, partly because I am seated with that indian fler during SS I wish he would just sit with his friends and LEAVE ME ALONE! (I can't stand him!)
Then there was PE, I have to say I am on the wrong end of the weighing scale although I lost bout 4 kg, so I will have to go to the STUPID TFC...again :-(
I just hate those PE teachers, hahaha and basketball course?! C'mon, gimme' a break for the love of god, I don't give a damn bout PE grades, that's just the way it is! (but then again I don't hate all sports, on the contrary I love swimming and badminton and I'm pretty good at it)
Finally geog lesson, Mr Kenny Tan needs a major revival for god's sake, he's being influenced by ppl like the indian fler and his dumb posse who couldn't be bothered about having a decent geography lesson, but then again what can you expect from the ppl with half a brain...and having large amounts of testosterone in their privates and this results in the 'Birds and bees' being mentioned everytime during geog lesson, condoms, prostitutes are constantly being mentioned and I am DISGUSTED by all this, maybe I should be transferred to another class, away from the indian fler'...either that or Mr Kenny Tan needs to be as strict as Mr Hafiz so that we can have a decent geog lesson, what an interesting and fufilling WEEK! (insert a sacarsm here)
It will be awhile again before I'll post updates so BYES!!! ;-)



0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com