Monday, July 6, 2009

Tribute to MJ from Qiang Wei :-)

This update was posted with reference with my previous post, this is one of my favorite songs from my favorite idol, Michael Jackson, I cried when I heard this song, Michael Jackson had been donating lots of money to orphanages and actually dedicated his residence; The Neverland Ranch to allow children to play and have fun, unfortunately though he was brutally slandered by rumours saying that he had molested children, this totally tarnished his reputation and cost him billions, but nevertheless he decided to make a comeback for his fans due to the appreciation he received from his fans but sadly that didn't happen; he pushed himself too hard and sustained injuries which resulted in him taking propofol, a drug which caused his death together with some other medicines, he lived and died for his fans, I do believe he's in a better place now; free from the degenerating world and hopefully, just hopefully he would once again do whatever he can to heal this world, enjoy this song and have a good day!

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com